HIT MUSIC and ALBUM TRAX from the 80s and 90s



90s WEEK!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ive neglected the 90s since the launch of the page but lets put a STOP to that! Its 90s week! All 90s, All week!



Linear - "Sending All my Love" (Radio Edit)
1990

"Every move you make,
day by day I pray for you
When I close my eyes,
tear drops starts to fall for you
im Sending all my love.......
Sending all my love to you
Sending all my love.......
Sending all my love to you
"




Erasure - "In My Arms"
1998

This song was released as the first single off of the Cowboy album. Im not a fan of anything of Erasure since the 80s... except for this song. Its a smooth pop song... not a gay dance diva-fest like a lot of their music.



The KLF f/ Tammy Wynette - "Justified and Ancient"
1991
Click here for THE KLF bio! (interesting stuff!)

"They're Justified, and they're Ancient,
I hope you understand.
(to the bridge, to the bridge, to the bridge now)
They called me up in Tennessee
They said "Tammy, stand by the JAMs"
But if you don't like what they're going to do,
You better not stop them 'cause they're coming through
(bring the beat back)"


3 Responses to “90s WEEK!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thank you!!!! there is a C&C music factory song called givin it to you, that i always mistook for this song. but it would get in my head and the words would go "sending all my love to you" and i would think, thats not right. they sound alot alike. so i always assumed i was just senile.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    heh. i feel dumb. now that i have listend to them together, they sound nothing alike. of course i havent heard "sending all my love" in well over a decade.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That TOTALLY why this site is here! Im glad you found the song!

SAY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







Previous posts

Archives







LINKAGE


ATOM 0.3






You may only download because you have the original copy of it. Otherwise, you must immediately erase the file because it is illegal to have it.
You have been notified and we do not take responsibility for the incorrect use by the web visitors.
SPARKRETRO is absolutely against bootlegging so please don't do more damage to the record industry.
If you are an band or artist (or represent one) being featured on this audioblog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

SPARKRETRO isnt here to step on anyones toes. We just want to help promote great music and expect nothing in return.