HIT MUSIC and ALBUM TRAX from the 80s and 90s



just for the hell of it


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Suddenly I'm just feeling SPELLBOUND all around...

who could forget this classic hit? one of my guilty pleasures, I admit. Buy the album or listen to the track and get off your ass and dance to the "horny horns!"

Paula Abdul- Vibeology (album version) (1991)

Enjoy!

~DJ "I'm in a funky way" RyRy


6 Responses to “just for the hell of it”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    HORNY HORNS!!!

    the version on the Greatest Hits cd (the edit) blows...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    so.... this version of the song, I downloaded online a long time ago, so I'm not sure which version it is, actually lol.... I have the Spellbound CD but didn't bother ripping it because I had the song... now I feel like I should just rip it and put up a link to the album version lol.... I think I shall.

    so my band? we decided this was the song we want played before we take the stage for every show we do lol.... then we decided that we'd actually do the song... acoustically.. live on stage hahaha.... Shawn will do the "vibeology" opera part while I'm Paula... "a funky beat and then he... oooh! oh the vibe the vibe!"

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Can I confess I have weakness for that dippy Will You Marry Me song. I think it's the fab production by The Family Stand. If you don't have their own "Ghetto Heaven" or "Quiet Desperation" GET THEM!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    will you marry me bbboooyyyyyyy


    haha I remember that video! I was like.... 10

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    RyRy - I didn even hear what version you had posted... I was just throwing in my 2 cents... hehe

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Vibe to tha ology! yeah yeah!

SAY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







Previous posts

Archives







LINKAGE


ATOM 0.3






You may only download because you have the original copy of it. Otherwise, you must immediately erase the file because it is illegal to have it.
You have been notified and we do not take responsibility for the incorrect use by the web visitors.
SPARKRETRO is absolutely against bootlegging so please don't do more damage to the record industry.
If you are an band or artist (or represent one) being featured on this audioblog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

SPARKRETRO isnt here to step on anyones toes. We just want to help promote great music and expect nothing in return.