HIT MUSIC and ALBUM TRAX from the 80s and 90s



Hit That Perfect Beat Boy!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





So Bronski Beat, they came out in the 80s with their groundbreaking album 'Age of Consent', brilliant album with such hits as "Smalltown Boy", "Why?", etc. It was controversial in nature as the packaging listed the ages of consent for people to engage in sexual activity in particular places in the UK where it was first released. We all knew the sound of Jimmy Sommerville's falsetto... but he left the group to form The Communards... what was to come of Bronski Beat? Well they replaced Jimmy and released Truthdare Doubledare. It's an impossible album to find today for some reason, but it had one song I really liked... 'Hit that Perfect Beat'. It featured Jon John (or was it John Jon?) on vocals.

for your listening enjoyment, I have included the 12 inch remix of that very song I loved....

Bronski Beat- Hit That Perfect Beat (12 inch remix)

Maybe someday I'll post some Jimmy Sommerville era Bronski... but because I've had this song in my head all day, I wanted to share it with all of you.

~DJ RyRy


1 Responses to “Hit That Perfect Beat Boy!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yay! I remember hearing this song as a teen and thinking that my life would be complete once I found the 12" single.

SAY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







Previous posts

Archives







LINKAGE


ATOM 0.3






You may only download because you have the original copy of it. Otherwise, you must immediately erase the file because it is illegal to have it.
You have been notified and we do not take responsibility for the incorrect use by the web visitors.
SPARKRETRO is absolutely against bootlegging so please don't do more damage to the record industry.
If you are an band or artist (or represent one) being featured on this audioblog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

SPARKRETRO isnt here to step on anyones toes. We just want to help promote great music and expect nothing in return.