HIT MUSIC and ALBUM TRAX from the 80s and 90s



He did NOT go there.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Oh yes I did. These two tacky men to the left are none other than german pop sensation Milli Vanilli! They had a really dull career and no one has really ever heard of them.

Yeah.


Truth is, I LOVE ME SOME MILLI VANILLI! The guys in the picture didnt sing the songs... but neither did C&C Music Factory. I could really give two shits either way but the "Milli Vanilli" songs are TOO ace to be ignored. I know you probably know all of these songs but I also know you havent heard them in a long time, so give em a listen!

Baby Dont Forget My Number

Blame It on the Rain

Girl You Know Its True



SPARK*TV

MILLI VANILLI


4 Responses to “He did NOT go there.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh My God!!!

    It's amazing how a song can remind you a looot of things of our "past life". Suddenly I remember my friends in the junior school dancin' these songs and fights with my brother because he was the one who bought this Milli Vanilli's album... in cassette format!!!

    Thank u so much for this tunes

    ; )

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I KNOW!~!! BABY DONT FORGET MY NUMBER *totally* takes me back!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I would just like to thank you for making me the biggest fan of 90's and 80's pop dance music on earth! I can't believe there are so many lost pop gems out there.

    Thanks again for being a great source finding them.

    Chris xx

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Really dull career and no one's heard of them?! But they were so noTORIous at the time! The time their backup tape broke when they were lip synching on the 'Club MTV' Tour, the Grammy Award they had to give back, the time one of them forgot to wear underpants under his cycling shorts when they were on 'Tops Of The Pops,' and sadly the suicide of Rob Pilatus.

SAY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







Previous posts

Archives







LINKAGE


ATOM 0.3






You may only download because you have the original copy of it. Otherwise, you must immediately erase the file because it is illegal to have it.
You have been notified and we do not take responsibility for the incorrect use by the web visitors.
SPARKRETRO is absolutely against bootlegging so please don't do more damage to the record industry.
If you are an band or artist (or represent one) being featured on this audioblog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

SPARKRETRO isnt here to step on anyones toes. We just want to help promote great music and expect nothing in return.