HIT MUSIC and ALBUM TRAX from the 80s and 90s



WTF!? Wednesday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



sorry for the lack of update, I've been a tad busy... I hate when life gets in the way of my fun!!!

It's Wednesday, well at least it is where I am in MA...

so this is What the Fuck!? Wednesday... this isn't a weekly thing, it'll only happen when i come across a song and think "what the fuck!?"

and this one song made me say that this week, so i couldn't wait to post it...

1983... Music Magic was to be made... we take James Ingram... and then we throw in ex Doobie Brothers member, Michael McDonald... and we get Quincy Jones to produce... wow talk about a dream team!

Ladies and Gentleman, may I present to you... "Yah Mo B There"

and.. What the Fuck does that even mean!?

1983- James Ingram, Featuring Michael McDonald - Yah Mo B There

and another thing about Michael... he doesn't ENUNCIATE... I don't know what the fuck he's saying! I'm gonna share with you the 1978 hit "What a Fool Believes"... without looking up the lyrics, try to decipher it!

1978- Michael McDonald (Doobie Brothers) - What A Fool Believes

Michael McDonalds voice is a one of a kind... I'm obsessed with him, but more because it's funny than that I actually like him hahaha... and I'm not the only one who thinks so...



And that's your FIRST "What the Fuck!?" Wednesday!

~DJ "Yah Mo B There" RyRy


0 Responses to “WTF!? Wednesday”

SAY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







Previous posts

Archives







LINKAGE


ATOM 0.3






You may only download because you have the original copy of it. Otherwise, you must immediately erase the file because it is illegal to have it.
You have been notified and we do not take responsibility for the incorrect use by the web visitors.
SPARKRETRO is absolutely against bootlegging so please don't do more damage to the record industry.
If you are an band or artist (or represent one) being featured on this audioblog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

SPARKRETRO isnt here to step on anyones toes. We just want to help promote great music and expect nothing in return.