HIT MUSIC and ALBUM TRAX from the 80s and 90s



Tuesday 2Play.... it burns!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Today's theme: Both songs have the word "burn" in it "or burnin'" or "burning" if you will... it's odd, I was thinking of this theme for a few days and since I thought of it a friend of mine had a fire in his apartment and has 2nd degree burns... that's scary.

First up, we have The Pointer Sisters... they're just burnin' doin' the Neutron Dance! This gem comes off thier hit record Break Out which I have on vinyl and I treasure, "I'm so Excited" came from the same album

and then there's Madonna who's burnin' up for your love! from her self-titled debut album.

Pointer Sisters- Neutron Dance

Madonna- Burning Up (1983)

and that's your Tuesday 2Play!

~DJ RyRy


8 Responses to “Tuesday 2Play.... it burns!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh HELL NO! You did NOT beat me to the Pointer Sisters!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    well, that's what you get for being a man with a slow hand... hahahaha!

    I just saw the album sitting on my shelf and thought "I need to post Neutron Dance!" and then I thought about the whole burning theme lol....

    there are still plenty of pointer gems for you to post... Automatic, Slow Hand, Fire, I'm So Excited, etc etc!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ASS! I was gonna post them ANYWAY, but then you posted the TITLES!!!

    JEEZUS!

    LoL

    Anyway... im moving to LA so I wont be on too much the next few weeks. Its all you!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LA as in Los Angeles? or Louisiana? lol

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Los Angeles...

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    well, you will be missed here... but I'll try to hold down the fort.

    good luck with the move!

    I think you should post those songs anyway even though I announced the titles lol.... I can't find my Pointer Sisters CD to get the songs uploaded, I only can find my vinyl album.... I knew I should have just uploaded them on this computer years ago when i only ripped "neutron dance" I regret putting only partial cds on my computer now that I contribute here lol.... I guess I have to go back and do some ripping, eh?

    I was hoping it was Louisiana, then you'd at least be on my coast and we could hang out someday lol... but if I get to LA again, you best meet up with me! I won't be able to afford to get there for quite awhile, though lol

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    why arent you ever on AIM?

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    what choo talkin' bout, willis!?

    I'm ALWAYS on!

    unless you're using a name I don't know about, I think I have it set so only people on my list can talk to me... I stopped allowing everyone to see me because I'd get latenight messages from people who found me on myspace and want to "cyber" lol... how pathetic!!

SAY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







Previous posts

Archives







LINKAGE


ATOM 0.3






You may only download because you have the original copy of it. Otherwise, you must immediately erase the file because it is illegal to have it.
You have been notified and we do not take responsibility for the incorrect use by the web visitors.
SPARKRETRO is absolutely against bootlegging so please don't do more damage to the record industry.
If you are an band or artist (or represent one) being featured on this audioblog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

SPARKRETRO isnt here to step on anyones toes. We just want to help promote great music and expect nothing in return.