HIT MUSIC and ALBUM TRAX from the 80s and 90s



Tuesday 2Play... SPARK*SHUFFLE edition!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I couldn't think of a good theme, so Aaryn suggested I do the ole SPARK*SHUFFLE ... so I chose the first 2 80s songs and the first 2 90s songs that came up... so y'all get 4 for the price of 2 this week!

THE 1980s

First up... The B-52's! with a hit off their 2nd album, "Wild Planet" here is "Private Idaho"

The B-52's- Private Idaho

2nd on Shuffle was "Native Love (Step By Step)" By Divine... yes, the drag queen of John Waters films fame. She had a huge disco/dance career in Europe in the early 1980s and worked with people such as Stock, Aitken and Waterman as well as Bobby Orlando. My band actually covered this song last year. This selection excited me, I hope it excites you hahaha.

Divine- Native Love (Step By Step)

and now... The 1990s! *hits Shuffle*

First up... Pet Shop Boys! (no shock there lol) with "Shameless" which was a B-Side to "Go West", another one of my music projects just covered this song. It's one of my favorite PSB songs and it was rearranged for their musical, "Closer to Heaven".

Pet Shop Boys- Shameless (1993)

*keeps hitting "Next"... damn 80s songs!

ah here we go... a dance CLASSIC! this one takes me back to high school dances... AMBER with This Is Your Night... so many fond memories! I can picture the video in my head!

Amber- This Is Your Night

and now you can picture the video in your head too!



Enjoy!
~DJ RyRy


1 Responses to “Tuesday 2Play... SPARK*SHUFFLE edition!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I tried to get the Amber and PSB files (already had the other ones) and they were gone. Thanks.

SAY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







Previous posts

Archives







LINKAGE


ATOM 0.3






You may only download because you have the original copy of it. Otherwise, you must immediately erase the file because it is illegal to have it.
You have been notified and we do not take responsibility for the incorrect use by the web visitors.
SPARKRETRO is absolutely against bootlegging so please don't do more damage to the record industry.
If you are an band or artist (or represent one) being featured on this audioblog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

SPARKRETRO isnt here to step on anyones toes. We just want to help promote great music and expect nothing in return.