HIT MUSIC and ALBUM TRAX from the 80s and 90s



Holy themed post batman!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today we are gonna post the ORIGINAL versions of random covers and remakes out there recently!



Miami Sound Machine - "Dr Beat"
Mylo recently covered Miami Sound Machines "Dr Beat". Threw down a few extra beats and vocals, sped it up and renamed it "Doctor Pressure". Such an artist.

Duran Duran - "Serious"
Ferry Corsten sampled this Duran tune without copying damn near the entire thing like "Doctor Pressure" so I have a little more respect for Corstens "Fire".


2 Responses to “Holy themed post batman!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank u for these beautiful tunes.

    I love the original version of Dr. Beat, I haven't heard it in ages!!!, I feel it a little sloooow, but here we can clearly hear the beautiful voice of Gloria Stefan. Could Mylo remake another version using this in the original speed?

    Holy God!!, forgive me because I didn't heard this song by duran duran. Mmm I thought it was an original tune From Corsten, but, who the hell it still sounds good.

    C ya

    Fercho from México

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    how dare you try to upstage the Tuesday 2Play! hahaha jk...

    I haven't heard the remakes of these songs posted, I'll have to seek them out... "Serious" was the only decent track on "Liberty"... but we've discussed that already haha...

    ~DJ RyRy

SAY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







Previous posts

Archives







LINKAGE


ATOM 0.3






You may only download because you have the original copy of it. Otherwise, you must immediately erase the file because it is illegal to have it.
You have been notified and we do not take responsibility for the incorrect use by the web visitors.
SPARKRETRO is absolutely against bootlegging so please don't do more damage to the record industry.
If you are an band or artist (or represent one) being featured on this audioblog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

SPARKRETRO isnt here to step on anyones toes. We just want to help promote great music and expect nothing in return.