HIT MUSIC and ALBUM TRAX from the 80s and 90s



end of SPARK*RETRO


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SPARK*RETRO is closing. The retro will be moving back to SPARK*POP. DJ RyRy is now a SPARK*POP contributer as well! Splitting the music up is wearing too thin and is VERY limiting for BOTH blogs. I think its for the better.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Aaryn


5 Responses to “end of SPARK*RETRO”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    RIP Spark Retro. It will still be cool in the other blog. Keep up the great work.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm sad to see the retro only site go...

    I'm taking a hiatus from posting for a few weeks... it doesn't have anything to do with the closing of Spark*Retro. I have a gig coming up in NYC and preparing for it is keeping me way too busy! I like to do things at last minute, you would think I'd have learned my lesson... I still have to finish my costume, finish final plans, rehearse, finish editing tracks, etc etc... so my time in front of the computer is limited right now...

    I'll most likely "return" on May 15th or so where I'll rejoin you all at Spark*Pop..

    ~DJ RyRy

    PS- turn on my posting access for S*P!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    RyRy - I DID the day BEFROE S*R closed! You probably deleted the eMail, homo!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    nope, I wouldn't have deleted it, the only email I got was the one saying "hey we're closing S*R" lol

    maybe it was sent to my bulk mail? hmm... then if so, it was deleted as I never look at that stuff...

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Malaysia & Singapore & brunei greatest on the internet
    blogshop for wholesale & supply korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, pendant,
    rings, bangle, trinket & hair add-ons. Deal 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
    Visit my site jeux d'entraînement cérébral

SAY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 







Previous posts

Archives







LINKAGE


ATOM 0.3






You may only download because you have the original copy of it. Otherwise, you must immediately erase the file because it is illegal to have it.
You have been notified and we do not take responsibility for the incorrect use by the web visitors.
SPARKRETRO is absolutely against bootlegging so please don't do more damage to the record industry.
If you are an band or artist (or represent one) being featured on this audioblog and want me to take down a song, let me know, and it will be removed from the server immediately.

SPARKRETRO isnt here to step on anyones toes. We just want to help promote great music and expect nothing in return.